PLAY TIME & STORY TIME FOR TODDLERS
October 19th (Thursday)- March 15 (Thursday)
October 20th (Friday)- March 16 (Friday)
For children up to Pre-K, Toddler Gym meets Thursdays and Fridays, 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. in the Family Life Center at the rear of our church. The guidelines for this program are listed below. Please complete a form for each child.
Registration will close on September 30 or when registration fills. You will receive a confirmation email by October 6th.
Family Life Center (rear entrance)
Register on line or call 717 626-2131
The purpose of Toddler Gym is to:
- Provide happy and safe times for young children (up to Pre-K) to learn and play with their parents/guardians and with other children.
- Help the children know that they are precious in God’s sight and that they are loved.
- Encourage parents/guardians to learn to know other families and to develop friendships. Introduce the ministries of our church to young families.
Guidelines for parents/guardians:
- Parents/Caregivers are responsible for watching their children at all times. Be responsible for your child’s safety at all times.
- Ensure that your child’s behavior does not jeopardize the fun and safety of other children.
- See that your child shares the toys and equipment with other children.
- Attend the session for which you are registered.
- Always sign-in and wear a name tag.
- Check the information table/bulletin board weekly for updates. There is a place for donations to help defray expenses. This ministry relies on your donations to keep it a FREE program.
- Participate with your child in circle time – it is an important part of our Toddler Gym.
- Do not use Toddler Gym as a place for solicitation or sales.
- NO SNACK IS PROVIDED. With the onset of many food allergies, we have felt it better to have each parent bring a snack for their own child.
- HEALTH POLICY – for the sake of all the children and families, please do not bring sick children. Colds, flu and other not-so-fun things are easily passed when children play together.
- If you miss more than three gyms in a row, we may call to check in with you.
- WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY – if Warwick schools are delayed or cancelled, there will be no Toddler Gym. Check the church website (www.lititzcob.org), Facebook, or call the church office at 717-626-2131.
- Questions?? Please call the church at 717 626-2131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org